- REQUEST Project is a collaborative project across 11 Member States. Its aim is to increase the uptake of low carbon renovation measures in residential properties, throughout Europe. – REPORT on Best Practices
- MARIE – Mediterranean Building Rethinking for Energy Efficiency Improvement – The strategic vision of MARIE is to achieve the professional, social and economic conditions for EE improvement in the existing stock of Mediterranean Buildings, considering the latest EU policies, programs and standards.
- Ilmankos – The aim of the project is to bring residents of the target areas (Tampere) together and to find ways to slow down climate change at home, in the community, at work, in school, in play, everywhere in life
- Ginko eco-quartier (Bordeaux) – non motorised eco-neighbourhood
- Global Environmental Social Business – its goal is to create a market that assures for the partners the possibility to overcome the hardship dictated by the rise in energy need and energy poverty
- Protocollo Itaca
- CasaClima/KlimaHaus – Regional energy label
- ICMQ Building System – voluntary certification label on energy performance of buildings and even acoustic, thermal, lighting comfort and the saving of the water resources.
- Arezzo: la fabbrica del sole – off-grid hydrogen building
- RADIAN . Retrofit South East
- Retrofit for the future
- Green Deal
- Craghead: PV and private sector housing renewal